Re: [O] from org to openoffice presentations (or make org looks like ope

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: Re: [O] from org to openoffice presentations (or make org looks like openoffice)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:53:17 +0200

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 2:12 PM Fraga, Eric <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've attached three files: an org file, the resulting PDF, and a very
> minimal beamer theme that may be of use.  That theme puts an image (UCL
> logo) at the bottom right of the slide and a page number at the bottom
> left side.  Maybe you can modify this to your satisfaction.  Note the
> naming of the beamer theme file and how you refer to it in the org file.

Thanks a lot, I'm refactoring it to my needs but it is a very good
starting point. However, I had to place a
\usepackage{tikz}
in the theme file to make it compile.

Now, the first question is: is there a way I define the image width to
automatically adjust to the slide size?
Something like the following almost work:

\node[inner sep=0pt,above,left] (logo) at (\paperwidth,8pt)
{\includegraphics[width=\paperwidth]{images/logo.png}};

but the image does not keep proportions. It would be better to enlarge
the image from right to left up to all the space before the page
numbering. Any hint?

Thanks,
Luca