Re: [O] Two bibliography slides using org-reveal

From: Johannes Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] Two bibliography slides using org-reveal
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:08:18 +0000

Hi Jens,

now I could export README.org to a reveal.js presentation with a nice bib slide.
Thank you for your help.

When I open the developer tools Chrome shows me this error message:

GET file:///Users/jb/Downloads/org-re-reveal-ref-master/reveal.js/lib/js/head.min.js net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND  README.html:173

Is this a relevant message?

Johannes