Re: [O] org-links for Gnus in imap with Gmail (for a convenient todo.org

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] org-links for Gnus in imap with Gmail (for a convenient todo.org list)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 09:22:43 +0200

Le sam. 27 juil. 2019  à 11:32:01 , Bob Newell <address@hidden>
a envoyé ce message:
> Bonjour Josef,
>
> Je ne suis pas assez doué avec org-mode pour donner des conseils
> expertes. Mais j'ai quand même une idée. Peut-être vous pouviez utiliser
> 'advice' au lieu d'un 'hook' sur org-capture-finalize
>
> Par exemple (attention! pas verifié!)
>
> (defun jr/fix-the-link (&rest args)
>  (interactive)
>  (save-excursion
>    (find-file "~/Dropbox/Orgzly/links.org")
>    (goto-char (point-min))
>    (while (search-forward "INBOX" nil t)
>      (replace-match "Tous les messages"))
>    (save-buffer)))
> (advice-add 'org-capture-finalize :after #'jr/fix-the-link)
>
> Bonne chance ... !

Merci vivement Bob,  c'est vraiment très gentil de me  répondre et de le
faire en français!

I feel free  now to speak in English  and to cc. the email  to the list,
because it is interesting.

If I understand the code above, Bob suggested to me to define a function
that replace a definite string in a definite file just with saving it. I
do  not doubt  that it  is possible  for  an expert.  Even if  I am  not
desperate, it's  like a  message in  a bottle thrown  into the  sea: can
someone help me to do that?

(It would be also possible to change the string at refiling, because the
link in todo.org must be refiled to links.org)

Best wishes,

--
Joseph