Re: [O] export outside of emacs

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] export outside of emacs
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 08:20:54 -0400

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019, 6:28 AM Luca Ferrari <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,
how can I run emacs to export org-mode files from outside of Emacs?

You just run with --batch. That starts "emacs -Q" in batch mode. If you need to load some elisp at that point to make your export work, you can pack all that in an elisp file and pass that to the --eval switch. Finally use -f switch to specify which function to run to do the export.

Here's one example[1] (look at the "emacs-batch" target in there.

I would like to provide  a Makefile or a script to automatically build
PDFs (LaTeX and Beamer) out of my org file repository.

[1]: https://github.com/kaushalmodi/ox-hugo/blob/master/Makefile