[O] questionable result of Clojure code execution in org babel

From: Johannes Brauer
Subject: [O] questionable result of Clojure code execution in org babel
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 16:31:34 +0000

Hi

executing the the following code section in an org-mode file with C-c C-c

#+BEGIN_SRC clojure :results value
(* 3 5)
#+END_SRC

I get

 #+RESULTS:
 : nil15

instead of

 #+RESULTS:
 : 15

Trying the same with emacs-lisp instead of clojure the correct result appears.
My versions:
;; org-mode 9.2.5
;; Aquamacs 3.5  GNU Emacs 25.3.50.1
;; CIDER 0.21.0 (New York), nREPL 0.6.0
;; Clojure 1.9.0, Java 11

Peter Hull, (using nrepl-toggle-message-logging) has figured out the following problem:
In org-mode 9.1.9 the sent message looks like:
(-->
 id
"8"
 op
"eval"
 session
"a34917da-541a-4d4a-b790-af8e11020c96"
 time
-stamp "2019-08-07 13:18:00.307045105"
 code
"(* 1 2 3 4)"
 ns
"org-babel-clojure.core"
)

in 9.2.5 it's

(-->
 id
"18"
 op
"eval"
 session
"86281560-e467-47c4-869d-043b03f5c546"
 time
-stamp "2019-08-07 12:23:33.769213028"
 code
"(ns org-babel-clojure.core)
(* 1 2 3 4)"

)

In the latter we're sending two forms (ns ...) and (* ...) so we get two responses. Previously it sent only one and used the ns key in the message to set the message.

I am not sure if this list ist the right place to post the problem.

Johannes