[O] Configure Helm Source from org-tags-view

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [O] Configure Helm Source from org-tags-view
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 11:49:50 -0500

Hello all,

Has anyone created a Helm source from the results of org-agenda?

Specifically org-tags-view I think would be a cool Helm source to
configure where the headings that have certain tags could be displayed
by Helm.

I looked @ the code for org-tags-view and it's fairly straight forward - however, I think
that the function itself is tightly coupled between finding the results and displaying the
results.  In other words, there's no "easy" function that I see which would provide headings
that match a tags search that I could use as a Helm source.

I think I would need to copy quite a bit of code from org-tags-view into a different
function to create a Helm source.  Am I missing something?

Has anyone else done something similar?

Thanks,
--Nate