[O] Helm + Org-mode 9.2.5: Problem with org-set-tags

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [O] Helm + Org-mode 9.2.5: Problem with org-set-tags
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 16:28:25 -0500

Hello all,

I'm hitting this problem with Org-mode 9.2.5:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/emacs-helm/tA6cn6TUdRY

Problem synopsis:  When I use org-set-tags on a heading
with no tags, Helm gives me the correct prompt w/a list of all my tags.
After I have entered a single tag, then no more Helm suggestions are
offered.  This is the bug, and it was fixed at some point.

Helm + org-mode *work correctly* when I run emacs using
the elpa/helm-20190726/emacs-helm.sh script which comes with Helm
for debugging purposes.  I notice that the org-version in the *working* example
is 9.1.9 (which is, I presume) the stock org-mode that comes with Emacs.

I have reproduced this problem on both Linux and OSX.

Can anyone suggest a next step to take?

Thanks,
--Nate