[O] Fontification of block delimiting lines

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [O] Fontification of block delimiting lines
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:23:59 +0200

Hi,

upon request from Emacs developers, it is now configurable if org-mode fortifies the block delimiting lines #+begin... and #+end... up and including the final newline or not.  This is something you will only notice when you have a font for this using a background color or an over/underline.  This can cause problems with the Emacs display engine, apparently.

  related: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2019-08/msg00132.html

There is now a new variable `org-fontify-whole-block-delimiter-line', default is t.  In the process I cleaned up the corresponding fontification function.  Please report if with my recent commit any fontification issues or errors start to appear.

Thank you.

Carsten