[O] ANN: org-auto-expand: Automatically expand certain headings

From: Adam Porter
Subject: [O] ANN: org-auto-expand: Automatically expand certain headings
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 14:43:45 -0500

Hi friends,

I just pushed a new package, org-auto-expand, that makes it easy to
automatically expand certain headings when a file is visited, or
on-demand.  This is a feature that I've seen asked for several times,
but it had never occurred to me how easy it would be to implement.

https://github.com/alphapapa/org-auto-expand

If any of the Org maintainers think this would be useful to include in
Org itself, that would be great.  The code is very simple, and I've
already signed the FSF CA.  I'd be glad to prepare a patch with a bit of
guidance about how to best integrate it (e.g. as a module, etc).

Thanks,
Adam