Re: [O] Bug: `#+OPTIONS: <:nil' has no effect when exporting to LaTeX [9

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: `#+OPTIONS: <:nil' has no effect when exporting to LaTeX [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/)]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 12:31:04 +0000

On Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019 at 09:08, Jakob Rosenblattl via Emacs-orgmode wrote:
> Do I misunderstand the meaning of the argument <?  How can I prevent the
> awkward space in the final PDF where the date would normally be?

Yes, I think you misunderstood the meaning of the <: option.  It affects
timestamps, not the document's date.  If you want to remove the
document's date, I suggest this line:

#+date:

i.e. a date line with no actual date.  I believe this works fine.  Try
it and see.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.4-399-g4e6222