Re: [O] Bug: Description of org agenda columns format in manual not corr

From: Andrew Francis Swann
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Description of org agenda columns format in manual not correct/misleading
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 10:49:32 +0000

Yes, but the documentation says to use that variable, but the variable's own
documentation says it should not be used.  What I am reporting is a
documentation bug.

--
Andrew Swann | Associate Professor | Tel +45 871 55767 | address@hidden |
http://home.math.au.dk/swann/ | Department of Mathematics, Aarhus University,