[O] Problem with org-mode odt exporter for styling exported src code blo

From: Laurent Geneste
Subject: [O] Problem with org-mode odt exporter for styling exported src code blocks
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 12:51:08 +0200

Hello all,

I posted the following message in StackOverflow (https://emacs.stackexchange.com/q/51800/9245):
I try to change the style of src code blocks export with odt exporter but it does not work as expected.

I first exported my orgĀ  file to an odt document. Then I changed the style of OrgSrcBlock (red background) and saved my document as a template file (let's say mystyle.odt).

Finally I added #+ODT_STYLES_FILE: "mystyle.odt" in the org file and re-exported but nothing changed in the resulting odt document.

I tried the same procedure for the OrgTile style and it works as expected (the style is correctly applied in the resulting odt document).

I'm using Org mode version 9.2.4.

I had no clear answer and I wonder if this is a normal behavior of if it could be a bug in the odt exporter. The behavior is the same with Org mode version 9.2.5. I attached a set of files (org file, style file, exported file) to illustrate the problem.

Laurent