Re: [O] NLS/Augment

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] NLS/Augment
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 10:14:29 -0400

That is the right thing to do I think.  The only differences you should see is when the mouse pointer is over a star in a headline, it should highlight with a mouse face, and if you click on the highlighted region it should cycle the headline open and closed. Similarly, the [ ] in a checkbox should get highlighted, and if you click on it, it should toggle its state. There might also be some right click menus.

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 10:05 AM Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
* John Kitchin <address@hidden> [2019-08-14 15:53]:
> strange. It has always worked fine for me. It turns out in the long run I
> don't use it much, C-c C-c does the same thing on check boxes, and speed
> commands on headings end up being easier to use for me.  YMMV of course.

Please tell me how do you use it? How do you invoke mouse to work in
Org mode?

I do this:

emacs -Q

in scratch:

(require 'org-mouse)

Then I open Org file, nothing I can see nor change with mouse.

So tell me how do you do it that it works.

Thank you,
Jean