Re: [O] NLS/Augment

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] NLS/Augment
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 23:12:21 +0200

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 4:59 PM Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
* Samuel Wales <address@hidden> [2019-08-14 21:57]:
> org-mouse works well for me and i depend on it frequently.
>
> the main thing i am missing in it is the ability to select a todo kw
> for a header.
>
> i use require.  i never understood modules or their purpose.

Yes, not sure if modules was a good idea.  I wanted a clickable list of stuff
 to add, because the parts became so many.  Require is a fine replacement.

I would like to know if Carsten Dominik came up with idea by knowing
about Doug Engelbart?

Do you mean with Org-mode in general?  No, I learned about Engelbart later
and was amazed.

Carsten

Jean