Re: [O] join two or more tables

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] join two or more tables
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 12:24:42 +0200

>>> "KM" == Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> writes:

   > On 2019-08-18 at 04:23 -04, Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote...
   >> I was googling this a bit, I found more complicated scenarios, but not
   >> how to join one or more tables.
   >>
   >> [...]
   >>
   >> I want to generate a new table total-nuts, which is just a combination
   >> of the two tables, nuts and nuts2

   > Does https://github.com/tbanel/orgtbljoin do what you want?

Thanks I knew about it, but it seems very sophisticated and column, not
row based.

Meanwhile I found the following, R-based, solution

* Using R to combine columns, important the first row must coincide!
 #+tblname: TC
 | a | b | c |
 |---+---+---|
 | 1 | 2 | 3 |
 | 7 | 8 | 9 |

 #+tblname: TD
 |  a |  b |  c |
 |  4 |  5 |  6 |
 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

 #+begin_src R :colnames t :var t1=TC t2=TD
 rbind(t1, t2)
 #+end_src