[O] org-time-stamp keep the month and the year

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] org-time-stamp keep the month and the year
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 17:16:15 +0200

Hi

Sometimes I have to insert various dates of a given month/year in a
table. However if this is not an actual date, every time I use
org-time-stamp I have to go back.

On the other hand if this command is used twice in succession, a time
range is inserted. So in some way the same month/year is kept.

Could I obtain this behavior although I don't use the command twice in
succession but move say the cursor.

Uwe Brauer