[O] Custom function: Detect agenda mode

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [O] Custom function: Detect agenda mode
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 16:48:22 -0500

Hello all,

I would like to map the same key to different functions in evil mode.

For example, ",s" should be a shortcut to the schedule command.

I'd like to have one function that I would map the command to, which
would call either org-schedule or org-agenda-schedule, depending on whether
the cursor is in an Agenda view or an org file.

What is the "correct" way to do this?  Is there some handy functional programming
fu that I should know?  For example, I wouldn't be surprised to find a function
in org-mode already that would do the detection and take the proper action.

Thanks,
--Nate