Re: [O] ANN: org-ql agenda block support

From: Mikhail Skorzhinskii
Subject: Re: [O] ANN: org-ql agenda block support
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 13:41:21 -0000

Adam Porter <address@hidden> writes:
 > However, the org-ql-block version runs in about 1/5th the time (0.7
 > seconds compared to 3.45 seconds on my collection of org-agenda-files).

For some reason I thought that on average org-ql package is working
slower then native org-agenda searches. Probably because there are more
control and interface is much more simpler and cleaner and nothing
comes free of charge. That sort of thing. :-)

I am really glad that I was mistaken. Care to drop a few thoughts on why
this is the case? This is applicable only for ql-block or other org-ql
functions are a bit faster too?

Mikhail Skorzhinskii