Re: [O] Strange interaction between ID block property, org-schedule and

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Strange interaction between ID block property, org-schedule and ical/ics export backend
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 09:29:27 +0000

On Saturday, 31 Aug 2019 at 20:42, rey-coyrehourcq wrote:
> I'm trying to create a day-to-day workflow with org-mode, org-agenda Schedule
> and iCalendat-export backend.

[...]

> Normally org-caldav-generate-ics export command reuse the ID from
> property block to generate the *.ics, but it only works if the
> SCHEDULED block is after the property block.

I don't know about org-caldav-generate-ics but
org-icalendar-export-to-ics works fine with the standard org format
(deadline & scheduled entries ahead of properties drawer).  That
function is in ox-icalendar.el.  Maybe try that instead of the
org-caldav-... method?

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.4-401-gfabd6d