Re: [O] BUG? Extra colon for inherited tags in agenda

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: [O] BUG? Extra colon for inherited tags in agenda
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 23:14:17 +0000

> On Thu, Sep 5, 2019, 00:45 David Masterson <address@hidden> wrote:

>>  I see that, for tags picked up via inheritance from parent headlines,
>>  when the tags are produced in the agenda, the current agenda item will
>>  have an extra colon after the inherited tags.  Is this by design?

> Yes, it is by design, for display in the agenda only, to show the
> difference between direct and inherited tags.
>
> Why would. You want to change it?

Maybe not. Didn't remember seeing it in the documentation, so, at first,
I thought it might be a bug, but it made sense after I thought about it.
As to in the agenda only, I could also see this being something that
export backend might want access to (if it doen't already have access
to it).  Other than that, it's good.
--
David