[O] Multiply alerts for icalendar export

From: Mikhail Skorzhinskii
Subject: [O] Multiply alerts for icalendar export
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 21:41:36 +0200

Hi,

I am user of ox-icalendar package and I have a question about generating
reminders in icalendar files. Documentation says that proper way to
configure reminders is using org-icalendar-alarm-time variable and
setting APPT_WARNTIME property in cases when pre-entry customization
required.

I am happy with current functionality but in rare cases I'd like to have
more reminders per entry. Like many other PIMs allows this
today. E.g. I'd like to have at least 3 reminders for my flight
appointments. So to be extra sure and do not to miss my plain :-)

My reading of ox-icalendar code clearly indicates that there no easy way
to achieve that. It looks like ox-icalendar always generate only one
reminder or no reminders at all.

But I am not an expert of org-mode export engine and possibly there are
ways to do this? May be somehow extending this export engine?

Also may be there any thrid-party org to icalenadar export engines that
are a bit more flexible and configurable on that matter?

Mikhail Skorzhinskii