Re: [O] org-drill extremely slow with Org 9.2.5

From: Christian Heinrich
Subject: Re: [O] org-drill extremely slow with Org 9.2.5
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 16:13:55 +0200

Hi,

are all your headlines folded? I found that running "M-x outline-show-all"
before the first org-
drill call resolves this issue for me with org 9.2 (but not with 9.3).

See also my analysis
https://bitbucket.org/eeeickythump/org-drill/issues/48/slow-startup

Are you aware of the new org-drill releases by Philipp Lord?
https://gitlab.com/phillord/org-drill

Cheers
Christian