Re: [O] Modify a variable before it is passed to babel (or exported)?

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] Modify a variable before it is passed to babel (or exported)?
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 13:02:43 -0700

Hello,

I solved this with (org-sbe). For example, using "add-one" and "table" from the
original email

#+Name: test-add-one
#+BEGIN_SRC python :results output values :var data=(org-sbe add-one (data
table))
print(data)
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS: test-add-one
: 43

Or

src_elisp{(org-sbe add-one (data table))} {{{results(=43=)}}}

   -k.

On 2019-09-16 at 10:21 -07, Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> wrote...