[O] 401 error code when pushing to code.orgmode.org (Wiki, git)

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] 401 error code when pushing to code.orgmode.org (Wiki, git)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 14:18:38 +0200

Hi,

When I try to push to the Wiki at "code.orgmode.org", I get a strange
error message:

: vk@sherri ~/worg (git)-[master] % git push origin master
: Counting objects: 3, done.
: Delta compression using up to 4 threads.
: Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
: Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 729 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
: Total 3 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
: Username for 'https://code.orgmode.org': Karl
: Password for 'https://address@hidden':
: error: RPC failed; HTTP 401 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 401
: fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
: fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
: Everything up-to-date
: 1 vk@sherri ~/worg (git)-[master] %

(I've also used "karl" as a lower-case user name with same error.)

Can you confirm this?

Disclaimer: I did not follow this mailing list for some months and I
did not push to the Wiki code for over a year. Therefore, I might have
missed something that explains this behavior.

Thanks for your help

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/