Re: [O] tikz and org-mode to export into html and odt

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] tikz and org-mode to export into html and odt
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 14:33:38 +0000

On Monday, 23 Sep 2019 at 13:30, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote:
> Here  is the  code of  minimal-example.org and  I attach  the file.  The
> export into latex work, but it fails  both to export into odt as well as
> html.

Can you create a smaller example, i.e. one with just a single tikz
diagram and specifically one that does have other dependencies?  I don't
have venndiagram2 as a LaTeX package...

Or, maybe the problem is that you need to tell org to use the
venndiagram2 package when creating images from the LaTeX?  Maybe
customizing org-latex-packages-alist or related variables will
help.  For instance, as I use the mhchem package for chemical formulas,
I have

  (add-to-list 'org-latex-packages-alist '("version=3" "mhchem"))

in my Emacs org mode customization.

--
: Professor Eric S Fraga, http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucecesf
: PGP/GPG key: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D