Re: [O] Org babel tangle: Don't export code

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Re: [O] Org babel tangle: Don't export code
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 19:46:54 -0500

Thanks Tim - I wanted to ask the list -- what does "

By default, Org does not tangle the ‘src’ code block on export." mean in

this web page:
https://orgmode.org/manual/Extracting-source-code.html

I mean, I have all of my begin_src emacs-lisp blocks with no explicit :tangle yes
and they all are exported to the resulting *.el file.  What does the above statement mean?