[O] Feature request: Allow clocktable :link to use IDs rather than fuzzy

From: Robert Irelan
Subject: [O] Feature request: Allow clocktable :link to use IDs rather than fuzzy search in links
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 13:13:10 -0700

The :link header argument on clock tables (see
https://orgmode.org/manual/The-clock-table.html) currently generates
links that use fuzzy search when `:link t` is set. I'd like to propose
that this setting respect `org-id-link-to-org-use-id`. For example, if
I have `org-id-link-to-org-use-id` set to `t`, I'd like to have an ID
created for the entry in the clock table, if necessary, and then
create the link in the table using the ID instead of a search.

Context: I'm currently trying to publish an Org file that contains my
daily journal entries. In every entry, I generate clock tables
containing the tasks I've clocked time on that day. However, some of
the entries link to headlines that no longer exist. For whatever
reason, setting `org-export-with-broken-links` doesn't work to avoid
aborting the export whenever it encounters a fuzzy search link that
can't be resolved.

--
Robert Irelan
address@hidden