Re: [O] Basic Q: Display specific property in custom agenda view

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Re: [O] Basic Q: Display specific property in custom agenda view
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 00:06:20 -0500

Got it!  Now, all I need to do is add the cool ":" functionality
where a ":" is appended to the result if there is a result :-)

Using %-12:(njn-get-proj-property)
doesn't work like %-12:c :-(

;; Return PROJ property or category property
(defun njn-get-proj-property()
  (or (org-entry-get (point) "PROJ" t)
      (org-get-category)))

  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
     '(
     ("A" agenda "" (
        (org-agenda-span 'day)
          (org-agenda-prefix-format " %-12(njn-get-proj-property) %?-12t% s")
         (org-agenda-include-inactive-timestamps nil)))

<snip>