[O] How many other people want an org-mode client to the Canvas LMS API?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] How many other people want an org-mode client to the Canvas LMS API?
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 11:17:18 -0400

Hi everyone,

I've been working away slowly on my primitive API client for the Canvas Learning Management System, which my university now uses (https://github.com/titaniumbones/org-lms, note the documentation is terrible and may be misleading in places). The code is at my usual very low level of quality. I'm interested in improving it, but if I'm going to be the only person who ever uses it, my motivation to do so is somewhat more limited. So I just wanted to ask here if anyone else would really like to have this tool (I've asked before, but it's been a while). For me it's been kind of great, and along with ox-hugo has made it possible for me to keep  all my course materials in one place. But it might not be worthwhile for others!

Matt