Re: Different exporters behave differently re exporter-specific lines

From: Thibault Polge
Subject: Re: Different exporters behave differently re exporter-specific lines
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 17:22:16 +0100

> I doubt it. There are 3 paragraphs, even for LaTeX, since there are
> empty lines.

I believe there may have been a communication issue somewhere, since you
cite my message with extra \n --- there are no empty lines in my
original message.  For reference, here's the exact input I've used:
<https://paste.thb.lt/1572354712.org>.

The PDF output is at https://paste.thb.lt/test.pdf, the HTML output
here https://paste.thb.lt/test.html

As you can see, the LaTeX PDFs have everything in a single line, the
HTML output displays four separate paragraphs.

Best regards,
Thibault