Re: Org mode for meeting minutes

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: Org mode for meeting minutes
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 08:49:20 -0400

You might see if there is functionality in org-secretary
https://github.com/yyr/org-mode/blob/master/contrib/lisp/org-secretary.el
(http://juanreyero.com/article/emacs/org-teams.html) that could help
with this.

It would be nice to integrate org-contacts in with something like this.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F