Re: Bug: Cursor Disapears in Org-Src Blocks in Indent Mode [9.2.6 (relea

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Bug: Cursor Disapears in Org-Src Blocks in Indent Mode [9.2.6 (release_9.2.6-559-ga01a8f @ /Users/djm/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 11:23:16 +0000

On Friday,  8 Nov 2019 at 10:41, Dylan McDowell wrote:
> Expected Behavior: My cursor is always visible throughout my entire
> org-document
>
> Actual Behavior: When moving through org-src blocks, my cursor is
> visible until I move it to the end of the line. Then my cursor disapears
> and only shows up when the cursor is placed in the middle of the line.

I imagine this is a bug in Emacs, not org, one that people are currently
trying to track down.  See the emacs developers mailing list.  The
problem has to do with faces that have the :extend attribute set and
especially those with a different background.

On the developers list, they are looking for an easily reproducible
example starting from emacs -Q, by the way...

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.6-552-g8c5a78