mobile org

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: mobile org
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 19:01:19 -0500

Will mobile org work in Android PI?  If not, any good alternatives beyond
orgsly available?  I don't like to have to use dropbox and would like to
plug a usb cord into my computer and synchtronize my orgmode files that
way if possible.  Last time mobile org got updated was 2013 according to
google play store unless later updates happened by git or github.  Mobile
org donate also had a 2013 last update in the google play store too and I
wouldn't have minded paying for that if it would work with Android Pi and
would also work with android Q.