Putting footnotes in drawers

From: address@hidden
Subject: Putting footnotes in drawers
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 20:52:46 +0100

I set org-footnote-section to 'nil, in order to be able to refile
without leaving footnotes behind.  The downside of this is that
footnotes get in the way.  I would prefer to have them in drawers.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to introduce the variable
org-footnote-drawer, which, if it contains a string, puts all footnotes
into drawers named by the content of that string?[fn:1]

:fn:
[fn:1] Like this, if the string is "fn".
:end: