Re: Editting from the agenda view

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Editting from the agenda view
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 12:02:51 -0700

previous-buffer and next-buffer might be useful.  emacs has oddities
here, so idk if it will work for you.  i find that placing
(switch-to-buffer (current-buffer)), which you would think would be a
no-op, sometimes fixes those problems.

[there is also the emacs global mark ring, but htat has at least 2
problema s we have discussed on this ml; 1) does not go ack to correct
location and 2) uniquifies duplicate entries in addition tot he usual
issues like e.g. only a basck not a forward.]

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.