Re: Editting from the agenda view

From: Victor A. Stoichita
Subject: Re: Editting from the agenda view
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 20:19:07 +0100

Le 26 Nov 2019, Shérab <address@hidden> a écrit :

To reschedule an entry remotely from the agenda view, you can press S-right (org-agenda-do-date-later) or S-left (org-agenda-do-date-earlier).

I indeed remember having seen these commands!
The thing is that I am using emacs in the Linux console where these bindings do not work, so I couldn't try them. Is there a way to bind
them to different key bindings? I am asking becuase I assume the
bindings you mention are specific to the agenda view and the way to modify them is thus different from ordinary, global bindings. Am I
correct?

Indeed they are not global bindings. I don’t know how to rebind them for the agenda view. Meanwhile, the same functions in the agenda view are also bound to C-c C-x <right> and C-c C-x <left>. These should work in the terminal, but I’m not sure how handy they are as "shortcuts".

Victor