Re: Gnus org-mode link problems in org 9.3

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: Gnus org-mode link problems in org 9.3
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 08:41:48 -0800

Thanks for the input! But I don't think org-link-escape is the
problem for me. In the documentation for the new org changes
there is a link conversion function. I ran this to fix all my
links and still got the same problem.

It also wouldn't explain my todo capture template failure,
either.

Of course, I'll keep researching, but I may temporarily try to
revert to the previous org release (if I can figure out how!)

mahalo

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i