[ANN] C-c C-c to quit column-view

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: [ANN] C-c C-c to quit column-view
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 09:37:31 +0100

Hi,

I just committed a little bit of code that allows to quit column-view
with C-c C-c with the cursor almost everywhere in an Org buffer.  Until
then there was no such key offered.

The behavior is very similar to C-c C-c removing the highlights created
by a sparse tree action.

In particular C-c C-c can not be used for setting the tags on a line in
column view state any more.  But there is still C-c C-q to do this.
Another way is using C-c C-c C-c C-c and then switching back to column
view.

AFAICT this is a little step to more consistency and it makes quitting
column view more convenient.

Please let me know if there are any issues with that change.

Thanks,  Marco