Re: Removing horizontal space in latex fragments

From: Matt Huszagh
Subject: Re: Removing horizontal space in latex fragments
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 23:42:22 -0800

Thanks for the reply Eric. The thing I like about the newlines is that the generated tex files are slightly easier to read. However, this is really minor. I've created 2 separate patches: one keeping the newlines and the other without. I'm happy to defer to you or anyone else in regard to which is preferable.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 2:24 PM Fraga, Eric <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thursday,  5 Dec 2019 at 11:03, Matt Huszagh wrote:
> Is anyone else interested in this modification? Should I submit it as a
> patch?

I think so.  And I am not sure all those \n's are necessary.  Without
them, you can probably also remove many of the %s.
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.6-544-gd215c3