PATCH: Display point of code block point when confirming evaluation

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: PATCH: Display point of code block point when confirming evaluation
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 09:26:57 +0200

Greetings.

Please find attached a patch that adds the point of the source code
block to the message shown to user when confirming the evaluation of the
block.

In large org-files, I have often trouble figuring out which code block
Org is confirming me to evaluate when exporting. This is especially true
when I have set 'cache: yes'. When something changes in code, these
blocks need to be re-evaluated during export, but the '#results:' of
these blocks are not changed. Therefore, on the next export I will be
asked again, unless I find the block and evaluate it by hand myself.

This patch adds the 'start' element of source block info at the end of
the confirmation message.

Jarmo