Re: documenting python module examples in orgmode

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: documenting python module examples in orgmode
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 09:25:21 -0500

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019, 5:49 AM Divan Santana <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm trying to document python module examples in orgmode.

I'm sure this is possible, but not quite sure how to do it.

I'd like to define the python module in one block, and then import it in
another.

Have you looked at the Noweb syntax?

It might so what you want (inject code from one Org src block into multiple other src blocks).

Here's an example from my notes where I use Noweb syntax with both Python and Nim src blocks: https://gitlab.com/kaushalmodi/kaushalmodi.gitlab.io/raw/master/content-org/notes/string-fns-nim-vs-python.org