Bug: Orgguide missing in Org-9.3 package [9.3 (9.3-elpa @ /home/David/.e

From: David Masterson
Subject: Bug: Orgguide missing in Org-9.3 package [9.3 (9.3-elpa @ /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3/)]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 05:26:19 +0000

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

Subject says it all -- I didn't have orgguide in the installation of the
org-9.3 package, so I pulled the latest git master and copied it from
there.  I guess the build process needs a fix.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-cygwin, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll
bars)
 of 2019-08-30
Package: Org mode version 9.3 (9.3-elpa @ /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3/)