auto scheduling task

From: claude fuhrer
Subject: auto scheduling task
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 14:20:45 +0100

Hi all

Trying to organise my day I faced to a small problem

I would like be able to create a list of task with duration and start time for the first one. For example (this is pseudo code, do not work for real)

** Day 11-dec-2019

*** Task 1
    scheduled: <2019-12-11 Wed 09:25> duration:0:30

*** Task B
    duration: 0:45

*** Another task
    duration: 1:15

and then these task would be automatically displayed in my agenda (when using the command org-agenda) as they were scheduled completely that is :

start time of first task: given

end time of first task : start time + duration

start time of second task : end time of first time

end time of second task : start time + duration.

The order should be the order of  the task in the list (if needed they could all be tagged as "today task" for example). Moreover I would like to be able to insert a task during the day in the list (for example between "Task B" and "Another Task" and the next time I display the agenda it consider the new task ).

Is there a way to do something like this ? Thank you in advance for your help