RE: [Idea] Org Collections

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: RE: [Idea] Org Collections
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 12:30:07 +0000

Yes, aware at least. I’m sure there is a big overlap in what I’m trying to achieve and what projectile tries to achieve. Not sure if an Org collection should be a Projectile add-on, or if it should be a facility inside Org mode that projectile could attach to. I think the second option would be better. But not sure yet how to realize it. Thinking in progress.

Thanks

Gustav