RE: [Idea] Org Collections

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: RE: [Idea] Org Collections
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 12:58:19 +0000

Hi!

Hmm, not sure if this would classify as something hierarchical. I’d classify it as something set-based. It would allow “many to many” relations between files and collections, with definitions of the relation being declared per collection. I.e. a collection is a set of files. I haven’t thought of adding hierarchical relations between collections. I also haven’t thought of adding arbitrary named relations between collections (i.e. creating a graph). So this, in my mind, is orthogonal to hierarchies and graphs. I haven’t thought of what relations between collections should mean. And haven’t thought that there should be a syntax for that either.

But please explain more on what you think, if I misunderstood you!

/Gustav