Re: restore window configuration after org-edit-src-exit

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: restore window configuration after org-edit-src-exit
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 01:51:11 +0000

> However, it doesn't mean the inconvenience shouldn't be fixed. I cannot
> remember why 819e98afd018cad3c13fd58bfcbd979ab36dfbc7 was necessary. I'm
> Cc'ing Matt Price.

Here's the related thread:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2018-11/msg00253.html

to be restored, so he proposed hiding the behavior behind an option.
You wondered whether we should just remove support for restoring the
window configuration and not bother with the option.  Nobody offered a
defense for restoring the window configuration or complained... until
now :]