Re: Can Org warn me if I create a time conflict?

From: Mikhail Skorzhinskiy
Subject: Re: Can Org warn me if I create a time conflict?
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 17:38:27 +0100

I think there is a package exactly for this:

https://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg123154.html

I'm happily using this since summer with latest org. Although in case you want
to extend  scheduling function (ie check it automatically) you  need to write
write some code around.

I can send you my customizations on  top of that package, but at the end of
the week, im in vacation currently.

--
  Mikhail Skorzhinskiy
  address@hidden