Re: very strange LaTeX error

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: very strange LaTeX error
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 15:53:34 +0000

On Friday, 20 Dec 2019 at 15:29, Stefan Nobis wrote:
> As the org-table does not support all the fancy features of LaTeX
> tables and the LaTeX row/line break is generated implicitly, I would
> say the LaTeX export should always emit the additional \relax.

I agree.  I shouldn't have to be this aware of LaTeX idiosyncrasies to
export what looks like a straightforward table!

However, it seems that simply adding \relax does not work if there is an
\hline immediately following so the solution is not that
straightforward.

Thanks again,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.3-34-g2eee3c