Re: problem with org-toggle-inline-images

From: Johannes Brauer
Subject: Re: problem with org-toggle-inline-images
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 12:38:32 +0000

I didn’t heard of image-mode. Perhaps I will give it a try.
But until orgmode version 9.2.6 worked  without it.

Am 24.12.2019 um 20:14 schrieb briangpowell . <address@hidden>:

I use iimage-mode

Have you tried iimage-mode?

Notice the 2 i's in iimage

Toggling works great with iimage-mode

On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 8:09 AM Johannes Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:
It seems that the problem arised since I’ve upgraded orgmode from version 9.2.6 (9.2.6-4-ge30905-elpa to version 9.3 (9.3-8-geab7c4-elpa.
On a system where the older version is installed, toggling works fine.

Johannes