Wholesale changes to LaTeX headers

From: Norman Walsh
Subject: Wholesale changes to LaTeX headers
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 09:42:42 -0600

Hi,

I want to make wholesale changes to the LaTeX preamble exported from
Org mode. I want to put \RequirePackage and \PassOptionsToPackage
calls before the \documentclass, I want to write a specific set of
macros after the \documentclass, I want to craft a couple of
\renewcommands, etc.

Where should I begin?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm